Short Bio: Student, Writer, Reader,Web-Developer, Weightlifter, INTJ-ish
I think there’s some stuff wrong in your life;
- These days you’re getting pushed through formal education, clueless of where you want to go in life. Wasting valuable time and money in the process.
- You’re advised to get a “safe” 9-5 job and
workslave away at your desk for the remainder of your life to pay off your ever-increasing debt.
- You’re overloaded with media propaganda and toxic foods that destroy your body and mind of their needed vitality (vegetating as I like to call it)
- Relationships never seem to work out, leaving you confused about what’s wrong with you.
All these problems arise because we’ve never been taught how to deal with them – They are all preventable.
Because of this I see many men escaping into drugs, alcohol, tv, video games, fast-food, excessive sex, masturbation, porn or any other “quick-fix” band-aids to mask these underlying, chronic problems.
Just so they can get away from the reality they are living in.
Yet – all incrementally blocking their chances for finding a solution.
What Do I Talk About?
This blog is dedicated to optimizing life quality in all areas of life (health, wealth, social, mindset & fun/meaning) to get the most out of your time on this planet.
Thought leaders – and role models – like Owen Cook, Elliott Hulse & Greg Plitt have ignited a growing revolution of conscious men trying to improve their life by making better choices.
You’re lost trying to find your way in this world and confused by people who don’t even know what the fuck they’re talking about. Having no results to show for.
You’re probably not that different from me.
The sole question you’re trying to figure out is;
Here’s the thing; I believe no-one truly has life all “figured out”. We all work with what we’ve got to make better decisions in our life. Most share/impose/dump their convictions and experiences unto others.
In the end that’s all we can really do.
Here you can read about mine.
But in all honesty? I just like to write about problems & subjects that are important as I live my life. Overall I believe I share more thought-through advice compared to most people, but others probably think the same.
Overall, this blog is my attempt of making sense of this world.
I’m pretty open and straightforward since it’s something I value highly. There’s enough BS being spewed around as it is.
Update: Due to change in priorities I’ve put the blog on a halt for now (06/2015)
Where To Start?
Here are some most-read/favorite articles (in no particular order). If you want a collection of all the best advice up until this point I’d say it’s best to start with My Book: “The Life Guide” (it’s free & I’ve heard it’s good ♥)
Use F11 To Read Articles In Fullscreen-Mode – Or be a rebel and don’t.
- Building Character And Creating Your Own Identity
- Reprogramming Your Brain & Removing Negative Thoughts
- Finding Your Personal Strengths
- Being A Man
- Sexual Energy
- Finding “Purpose“
- Setting Goals And Creating Your Life Plan
- Focusing On What Really Matters & Managing Your Time
- Staying Motivated
- Getting Back On Track After
- Optimal Learning
- Improving Social Skills
Stay In Touch
What else is there to do around here?
- Check Out The Free Stuff
- Bookmark This Site
- Add My Blog To Your Reader (RSS)
- Visit The Archives
- More about me
- Contacting me? I’m purposely hard to reach – I infrequently respond to substantial comments.
- Guest posting/content promotion/ads? no
- Post frequency? I write when I have something to say.
- Current habits/schedules/routines: Check my last quarterly review
Take care & stay strong